What it is:
A brightening, hydrating, and depuffing overnight eye treatment for dark under eye circles and puffy under eye bags.
All Skin Types
Features and Benefits:
• Manjistha Root is a gentle detoxifier helping to purify the blood to decrease dark under eye circles and decongest the lymph to reduce under eye bags.
• Specially processed blend of high antioxidant oils penetrates deeply into the delicate tissues around the eyes removing the appearance of fine lines, deep wrinkles and slowing the aging process.
• Frankincense helps reduce inflammation, stimulates blood flow and protects against oxidative damage
• Increases hydration and regulates moisture level.
• Helps get rid of bags under eyes, dark eye circles, and crows feet. Brightens the eye area to reduce dark under eye circles.
• Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes.
Directions: Apply the Eye Treatment around eyes and leave on overnight to purify, hydrate and repair the eye area.
(Can be applied during the day if not applying with makeup or a small about before makeup if allowing ample time to absorb.)
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Organic Butter (Milk), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax, Rubia Cordifolia (Manjistha) Root, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Oil, Boswellia Carteri (Frankincense) Oil, and Vitamin E.
No one really likes to wake up with puffy under eyes or dark circles around the eyes. In addition to using our natural Overnight Purifying Eye Treatment, there are some additional tips you might consider to avoid puffy eyes and dark circles under the eyes. Eating a high sodium diet which items high in sodium, frozen prepared foods, fast food and some restaurant cooked foods high in soy sauce for example, can increase the body's natural water retention and as a result can increase the puffiness under the eye area as well. Of course, when possible eat fresh fruits and vegetables freshly prepared at home (when you have the time) and go lightly on the salt and sugar. In addition to puffy eyes, some people experience dark circles under the eyes. Some people find they have hereditary dark circles caused from natural pigmentation of the skin or the thinness of the skin. There is another type of under eye dark circle that is caused when someone gets sleepy, tired, has too much coffee in the morning and is exhausted at the end of the day. For the later type of dark circles, in addition to our under eye purifying treatment, one can make sure to get plenty of rest, avoid too much caffeine in the morning which will make you feel depleted in the afternoon and evening leaving your under-eye area dark. Brisk walks after dinner and light exercise is a great method of helping the body balance and reduce under eye bags and dark circles. Another great resource to visit for a qualified medical perspective on under eye circles and puffiness is the the Mayo Clinic resource page which gives professional recommendations.